Chiropractic treatment is safe, if you diagnosed & taking treatment with experianced chiropractor.
X-Ray Relation With Chiropractic Adjustment Treatment:-
There are lots of discussion on X-rays as a part of chiropractic health care. But in Dr. Ravinder Kumar, Chiropractic Adjustment Clinic, Many patients do not require X-rays; however, some chiropractors take them as a standard procedure, either as a defensive practice to rule out pathology (such as a possible tumor or fracture) and/or to aid in determining where to adjust the spine.
In most cases of non-traumatic musculoskeletal low back pain, an X-ray is not needed. It is rare or only 15% showed a significant pathology that changed treatment recommendations. For the other 85%, there were no clinically significant findings on the X-ray. The conclusion of this is clinical evaluation specifically indicates the need for X-ray testing, it is not warranted and exposes the patient to unnecessary radiation.
Dr. Ravinder Kumar, Chiropractic & Pain Management Clinic, Gzb. X-rays are recommended in the following cases:
- If the patient sustained a significant traumatic injury, as a bone may be broken or a joint may be dislocated.
- If an infection may be the cause of the patient’s pain.
- If any significant disease is suspected, such as cancer or a possible tumor
- If any type of joint disease is suspected, such as arthritis causing joint pain.
- If the patient is over age 50 and has experienced any type of trauma (even a minor one)
- For patients over 65 years of age.
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with or who may be at risk for osteoporosis. The X-ray may be important to identify or rule out a possible vertebral fracture from osteoporosis.
- Any suspected spinal instability.
- If the patient has had long-standing pain that has not responded to or resolved with previous health care treatment
According to “Chiropractic & Pain Mangement Clinic, Ghaziabad” In any of the above cases, an X-ray would likely provide critical information that will direct treatment protocols and/or referral options for the patient.
#chiropracticteatmentinghaziabad #itisnecessarytokeepxraybeforevisittochiropractor #xrayrequiredforchiropractortreatment #spineclinic #spinecareinghaziabad #spineadjustment #spinetreatmentinghaziabad #drravinderkumar #chiropractoringhaziabad