Is Chiropractic Treatment is safe & it is necessary to keep X – Ray before visit to chiropractor?

Chiropractic treatment is safe, if you diagnosed & taking treatment with experianced chiropractor.

X-Ray Relation With Chiropractic Adjustment Treatment:-

There are lots of discussion on X-rays as a part of chiropractic health care. But in Dr. Ravinder Kumar, Chiropractic Adjustment Clinic, Many patients do not require X-rays; however, some chiropractors take them as a standard procedure, either as a defensive practice to rule out pathology (such as a possible tumor or fracture) and/or to aid in determining where to adjust the spine.

In most cases of non-traumatic musculoskeletal low back pain, an X-ray is not needed. It is rare or only 15% showed a significant pathology that changed treatment recommendations. For the other 85%, there were no clinically significant findings on the X-ray. The conclusion of this is clinical evaluation specifically indicates the need for X-ray testing, it is not warranted and exposes the patient to unnecessary radiation.  

Dr. Ravinder Kumar, Chiropractic & Pain Management Clinic, Gzb. X-rays are recommended in the following cases:

  • If the patient sustained a significant traumatic injury, as a bone may be broken or a joint may be dislocated.
  • If an infection may be the cause of the patient’s pain.
  • If any significant disease is suspected, such as cancer or a possible tumor
  • If any type of joint disease is suspected, such as arthritis causing joint pain.
  • If the patient is over age 50 and has experienced any type of trauma (even a minor one)
  • For patients over 65 years of age.
  • Anyone who has been diagnosed with or who may be at risk for osteoporosis. The X-ray may be important to identify or rule out a possible vertebral fracture from osteoporosis.
  • Any suspected spinal instability.
  • If the patient has had long-standing pain that has not responded to or resolved with previous health care treatment

According to “Chiropractic & Pain Mangement Clinic, Ghaziabad” In any of the above cases, an X-ray would likely provide critical information that will direct treatment protocols and/or referral options for the patient.

#chiropracticteatmentinghaziabad #itisnecessarytokeepxraybeforevisittochiropractor #xrayrequiredforchiropractortreatment #spineclinic #spinecareinghaziabad #spineadjustment #spinetreatmentinghaziabad #drravinderkumar #chiropractoringhaziabad

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s