Chiropractor Clinic in Ghaziabad one of the best neck pain chiropractor adjustment clinic. A chiropractor may help your neck pain by realigning your spine and easing tension in your neck muscles. An older 2012 study found that 12 weeks of spinal manipulation was more effective than medication at treating non-specific neck pain. The noise when a chiropractor adjusts your neck, This is caused by small pockets of air or bubbles, which are in the fluid that surrounds your joints. When joint tissues are stretched during a chiropractic adjustment in Dr Ravinder Kumar, chiropractor Clinic, the pockets of air “pop,” which creates that cracking sound you hear. After this treatment, you may feel more movement in your back.
Chiropractic care is a non-surgical treatment option that may help reduce your neck pain and related symptoms. Listed below are some of the different types of neck (cervical) conditions that Chiropractor treat:
- Cervical intervertebral disc injuries without surgery
- Cervical sprain Pain
- Degenerative joint syndrome of the neck
- Facet joint sprain
Chiropractor Diagnose of Neck Pain?
Chiropractor at our Spine Clinic in Ghaziabad will evaluate your spine as a whole because other regions of the neck (cervical), mid back (thoracic) and low back (lumbar) may be affected as well. Along with treating the spine as a whole, chiropractors treat the “whole person,” not just your specific symptoms. Dr Ravinder Kumar, may educate you on nutrition, stress management, and lifestyle goals in addition to treating your neck pain.
Before deciding which approach to try for your pain, the chiropractor will do a thorough examination to diagnose the specific cause of your neck pain.
He or she will determine any areas of restricted movement and will look at how you walk as well as your overall posture and spinal alignment. Doing these things can help your chiropractor understand your body mechanics.
In addition to the physical exam, you’ll also go through your past medical history with the chiropractor, and he or she may order imaging tests (eg, an x-ray or MRI) to help him or her diagnose the exact cause of your neck pain.
All these steps in the diagnostic process will give your chiropractor more information about your neck pain, which will help your chiropractor create a treatment plan customized for you.
Chiropractic Treatments for Neck Pain
Your chiropractor clinic may use a combination of spinal manipulation, manual therapy, and other techniques as part of your treatment plan for neck pain.
Below are some spinal manipulation techniques your chiropractor may use.
- Flexion & distraction technique is a gentle, hands-on spinal manipulation that involves a pumping action on the intervertebral disc instead of direct force.
- Instrument Assisted Manipulation uses a hand held instrument to allow your chiropractor to apply force without thrusting into the spine.
- Specific Spinal Manipulation helps restore joint movement using a gentle thrusting technique.
Your chiropractor may also use manual therapies to treat your neck pain.
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue therapy uses special instruments to diagnose and treat muscle tension.
- Manual joint stretching and resistance techniques can help reduce neck pain.
- Trigger point therapy is used to relieve tight, painful points on a muscle.
Other therapies may also be used to ease neck pain symptoms.
- Inferential electrical stimulation uses a low frequency electrical current to stimulate neck muscles.
- Ultrasound sends sound waves into your muscle tissues to help stiffness and pain in your neck.
Therapeutic exercises may also be recommended—these can help improve overall range of motion in your neck and prevent neck pain from progressing.
The treatments listed above are simply examples of possible chiropractic treatments for neck pain; your actual treatment plan will depend on your diagnosis. Your chiropractor should thoroughly explain your treatment options so that you know what will happen.
#chiropractoringhaziabad #chiropractor #chiropractornearmeinghaziabad #chiropractornearme #chiropractordrravinderkumar #chiropractorneckadjustment #spinecare #chiropractictreatment #chiropractornecktreatment #drravinderkumar #chiropractorneckadjustment #clinic #chiropractorinvasundhara #chiropractorclinicinghaziabad #chiropractorclinic #ghaziabad #spineclinic